Eucerin Korea website development


We developed and designed a website that has cosmetic products information for reaching potential customers to know the products of Eucerin.

  • Give a positive impression that makes interesting.
  • Keep to be relationship till the service opened.
  • Gathering visitors behaviour from the website with Google Analytics. Then use the data into the marketing strategy.


We conducted research on Eucerin products and cosmetic fields to find out about their hardships and needs when they go to the service launching step.

  • Based on the research data obtained, we created a layout and contents which is simple and readable, without decoration materials. This helped us to understand the related e-commerce field better so that we could develop and design a better solution for the approach the goals.
  • According to the design guide of Eucerin, we followed to design interface designs then installed the interface design that we completed, on the wire-frame. We and a graphic designer who was in Berlin had a lot of discussion for a while.
  • Ultimately, with multiple iterations, we came up with the website which is following the identity and aims they would like to approach.
Period: 2013 April ~ April
Client: Platoon


The period was 16days from ideation to launching the website.

1.Reference of design

At the step of photoshop work, we have changed the header alignment to 'left aligned layout'. There were some of reasons.

At this time, there was a concept of new global website(left side image) which there is left alignment header. The client wanted to follow the global website concept.

2.Design sketch

There is a limitation of design due to following the Eucerin Design Language System. The colour theme and most design units already were fixed by the design language System. However, changing header layout was allowed especially alignment. Therefore we tried to sketch for making better the design of the header.

Regarding header layout, as you can see below sketch images, we had chosen the center aligned header at that time.


This project was remotely going on between Germany and Korea(Seoul and Daejeon) by e-mail and conference-call.

We had plenty of interactively communication with screenshot document for making clear the work process going.


Finally, the new website was confirmed and got ready for launching on time.